(WSYR-TV) — The much-anticipated stimulus checks have started going out and you might have noticed an extra $1,200 or more in your bank account already.
But if you haven’t received a check yet, don’t worry. On Wednesday, the IRS launched a tracking tool to let people see exactly when their money will arrive.
Follow the prompts and you will be able to see where your stimulus money is.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Immigration agency bans in-person interpreters at asylum interviews due to coronavirus fears
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Pattern change will likely bring some relief to drought-stricken parts of CNY
- Police investigating after man dies in Herkimer Street shooting
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.