ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Coronavirus concerns are already cancelling some summer plans.
On Thursday, Ithaca Mayor Svante Myrick posted on Twitter that the 2020 4th of July fireworks in Ithaca were cancelled.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pres. Trump delivers remarks as protests grow across the country
- Substantial protest in Utica on Sunday stays peaceful
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Peaceful protests take place in Albany on Sunday after violence on Saturday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.