(WSYR-TV) — Little Caesars is donating one million pizzas to first responders in the next few weeks as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
Officials said that the pies will be donated to hospitals, police departments and fire departments.
The give-back kicks off on Tuesday at the Detroit Medical Center in the company’s hometown.
They said that these donations could serve up to four million meals. Starting next Monday, customers can also get in on the action.
When customers use the Little Caesars app or order online, they have the option to “Pie it Forward” and donate a pizza to a nearby hospital or first responders.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man killed in Palmyra after hitting deer with motorcycle early Sunday morning
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s happening throughout Central New York Sunday
- Man stabbed multiple times in Syracuse Sunday morning expected to survive
- Sweet, energetic Terrier Pit Bull mix hopes to connect with forever family: Petsavers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.