(WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon said that since Monday, 42 of the county’s positive tests have come from Champlain Valley Specialty.
Of the 87 workers who live in Oswego County, 37 of them tested positive for the virus.
Out of the 179 employees, 82 have tested positive as of Friday evening.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Fort Drum soldier dies in rollover accident in Afghanistan
- WATCH: Very warm to finish out the holiday weekend
- Syracuse Fire Department responds to nearly 150 calls on July Fourth
- Litter of abandoned kittens up for adoption in Oswego: Petsavers
- Boat parade on St. Lawrence River shows support for President Trump
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.