MADISON COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY Upstate is bringing its mobile COVID-19 testing clinic to Madison County this week to help ramp up testing in the region.
The hospital has outfitted its mammography van to test for coronavirus.
On Thursday, it will be at the Madison County Campus in Wampsville from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
On Friday, it will be at SUNY Morrisville from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
You must have an appointment, so call (315) 464-2582.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA launches historic crewed SpaceX mission from Cape Canveral
- Oswego’s Harborfest, 4th of July Parade cancelled for 2020
- WATCH: Breezy with a few afternoon showers Saturday
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- Gov. Cuomo signs bill giving death benefits to families of frontline COVID-19 workers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.