STEUBEN COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — More new cases were reported in nursing homes in Steuben County after they have already seen many cases and deaths.
The three new cases bring the total to 231 overall confirmed cases with 132 recoveries. There are 37 deaths in the county with 28 of them connected to nursing homes.
The county has confirmed that all of their nursing home cases have been at Elderwood at Hornell, Hornell Gardens and Harriett Taylor.
Public health staff investigated and identified close contacts of the confirmed cases and exposure risks.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Driver charged with DWI after going wrong way on I-690, crashing in Van Buren
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Balter says attack ads are ‘sexist and racist,’ Katko campaign calls complaints ‘offensive’
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.