NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — As concerns about the coronavirus continue to grown, Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced the creation of a new hotline to help answer questions about the novel strain.
While most confirmed cases are limited to mainland China, the U.S. confirmed its eleventh case on Sunday in San Benito County, California.
There remain no confirmed cases in New York.
If you have questions, the hotline is manned by public health professionals.
Contact (888) 364-3065 to speak with those professionals.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Onondaga County’s mobile testing unit travels to 3 locations this week
- Thousands dealing with power outage in eastern Onondaga and Madison counties
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man
- Oneida Co: Two additional COVID-19 deaths
- Syracuse University plans for students to pick up belongings
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9