NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police have announced they are suspending some services across the state due to coronavirus concerns.
Until further notice, State Police will not be doing employment fingerprinting or child safety seat checks at their stations.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: A breezy, mild summery night is in store tonight
- Happy birthday to our Champions on Saturday, September 26th
- Freshman running back Sean Tucker powers the Orange to a 37-20 victory under new Dome roof
- Dino Babers reacts to SU’s first win of the season: “It was a good team win”
- WATCH NOW: 6 p.m. update with Nicole Sommavilla and Storm Team Meteorologist John DiPasquale
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9