ALBANY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New York state announced a revision to its visitation guidelines for assisted care facilities.
Under the new guidance, visitation will be allowed in adult care facilities after a 14-day period following no new confirmed staff or resident COVID-19 cases.
Nursing homes still require a 28-day period without COVID-19 cases before visitation is allowed.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- One dead, one in critical condition after crash involving motorcycle and off-road vehicle
- Back the Red and Blue Motorcycle Ride supports first responders through Onondaga County
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- Holland Patent School District goes completely remote next week to allow more time for COVID-19 contact tracing
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.