SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There are now 11 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the United States ranging from mild to severe.
Dr. Stephen Thomas from SUNY Upstate sat down with NewsChannel 9 to talk about the coronavirus.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Snow moving into Central New York for Friday morning
- April snow in CNY not welcomed but not unusual
- DeWitt Police warn of scammers asking for money for officers
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Police: Man arrested after sexually abusing a child
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9