SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There are now 11 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the United States ranging from mild to severe.
Dr. Stephen Thomas from SUNY Upstate sat down with NewsChannel 9 to talk about the coronavirus.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Lake effect and cold weather highlight start of weekend
- NEW: Yes, warmer air as headed toward CNY but its visit may be brief
- Manlius World War II veteran turns 100
- Syracuse Police rescue toddler from home that was set on fire
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9