ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oneida County Health Department is warning of possible COVID-19 exposures at St. Mark’s Church on two different occasions. The church is located at 440 Keyes Road in Utica.
The first incident happened on August 2 between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. The person was wearing a mask. If you were at the church on this date and time, you are asked to monitor your symptoms until August 16.
The second incident happened on August 9 between 9 and 10 a.m. The person was also wearing a mask during this time. If you were are the church during this time period, you are asked to monitor your symptoms until August 23.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend; How the time change has evolved
- Walton Street outdoor dining in Syracuse suspended due to cold weather
- Election Day Forecast: What’s Mother Nature voting for in CNY?
- Consumer Reports: What’s cooking with rice cookers?
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.