ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oneida County Health Department is warning of a possible COVID-19 exposure at a New Hartford convenience store.
A person who tested positive for COVID-19 was at the Mirabito Convenience Store on Seneca Turnpike in New Hartford on Tuesday, August 4 between 11:30 a.m. and noon. They were wearing a mask.
If you were at the location during this time, you are asked to monitor yourself for symptoms until August 18.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- DEC enforcement of statewide plastic bag ban begins October 19
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce death of newborn baby
- Attorneys for suspended Rochester police officers defend use of force on Daniel Prude
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’
- Syracuse Police investigating stabbing on James Street
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.