ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente says he’s working with the sheriff’s office to crack down on businesses that are not following social distancing guidelines.
It comes as Governor Cuomo says the fine for not following those guidelines will double from $500 up to $1,000.
The county executive also says that anyone entering Oneida County offices must wear a face mask. If they don’t have one, one will be provided.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Quiet, warm weather continues
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Georgia Tech equipment staff seen at Jimmy John’s after receiving travel exemption from NYS
- Family Healthcast: Stress of COVID-19 pandemic disproportionately affecting women
- Consumer Reports: Video doorbells provide an extra sense of security
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.