JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Planet Fitness has taken the initiative to save its members some money while gym attendance nationwide has halted.
Planet Fitness announced on its Facebook page Friday that all memberships had been temporarily frozen and members would not be charged during the closures.
For those who were just billed prior to the closures, adjustments will be made on the next billing cycle.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- The Cake Shop CNY Gets Creative Amid COVID-19
- WATCH: Onondaga County COVID-19 Update at 3 p.m.
- Good News You Can Use: Community Foundation Support Fund & Surprise Sweet 16 Parade
- COVID-19 News From Madison County
- Connect With Others On Stardust App
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9