UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oneida County Health Department is warning of a possible COVID-19 exposure at a Utica bar.
On July 30, between 12 and 1:30 a.m., a person who tested positive for COVID-19 was at Sickenberger Lane, located at 624 Varick Street in Utica. The person wore a mask, except when seating and eating.
If you were at this establishment during the above date and time, you are asked to monitor yourself for symptoms through August 14.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Driver charged with DWI after going wrong way on I-690, crashing in Van Buren
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Balter says attack ads are ‘sexist and racist,’ Katko campaign calls complaints ‘offensive’
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.