SENECA FALLS, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Seneca County Health Department is warning of a possible COVID-19 exposure at Wolffy’s Grill and Marina in Seneca Falls.
An employee at the restaurant, which is located at 2943 Lower Lake Road, tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee worked on September 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the bar. Anyone who was at the restaurant during this time is encouraged to monitor themselves for symptoms.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body ache
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
For more information and updates on COVID-19, contact the Seneca County Health Department at (315) 539-1920.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Positives and negatives from Bills defense against Dolphins
- Study: Manufacturing leads economic recovery in border region
- Baja California leads Mexico in overall crime
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.