BRIDGEPORT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Madison County Health Department is warning of a possible public exposure to COVID-19 at the Point Place Casino in Bridgeport.
The possible exposure risk was from a visitor to the casino at those times. The individual wore a mask.
The health department says the potential exposure affects anyone who visited the casino Friday, Sept. 25 from Midnight to 2 a.m. and anyone who visited Saturday, Sept. 26 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Anyone at the casino during those times should monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 until Oct. 8 and 9.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or difficulty breathing. If symptoms develop, the health department asks that you stay home and contact your doctor for guidance on testing. In an emergency, call 911.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Salmon River Fine Arts Center seeking amateur artwork for this year’s Sunday Artists Show & Competition
- Lake shadow keeps the shoreline sunny
- ‘A pillar and stalwart’: Oldest living American dies at 116
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9