UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oneida County Health Department announced two more businesses that may have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
According to the health department, someone with COVID-19 recently visited a Price Chopper in Utica and another person visited a Hannaford in New Hartford.
If you were at either of the locations listed below, during the times listed, you are asked to monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days after your visit.
- Utica Price Chopper located at 1917 Genesee St. – Sunday, May 31 from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.
- New Hartford Hannaford located at 4593 Commercial Dr. – Tuesday, June 2 from 3 p.m. until 4 p.m.
In both instances the infected person was wearing a mask, so the threat to the public remains low.
If COVID-19 symptoms develop, you are asked to contact your doctor immediately, and get tested for the virus.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Difficulty Breathing
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9