ROME, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Vaccinations are well underway at Rome Memorial Hospital. This week, the staff there vaccinated 40 law enforcement officers and other first responders of the Rome Police Department.
Rome Memorial Hospital’s appointments are fully booked through Wednesday until the hospital receives an additional shipment of vaccine. The hospital says it has not received confirmation when it will receive its next shipment.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Due to lack of vaccines, Oneida County is suspending vaccination operations
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot
- Vice President-elect Harris to resign her Senate seat Monday
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses
- Additional case of COVID-19 UK variant found in Westchester County; 18 cases now in New York State
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.