ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Sunday, Cornell University issued a statement saying that a second student who was being tested for coronavirus has had their test come back negative.
The student had met the criteria for testing for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. The student was placed in isolation and has been receiving medical care.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- Record number of drug overdose deaths in Onondaga County last year
- Family Healthcast 4-12-2021
- WATCH: Turning drier late tonight into Tuesday
- Pastor who responded after baby was killed talks about Syracuse violence with NewsChannel 9
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9