NEW YORK STATE (NEWS10) – The 27 state-run Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) Offices will move to appointment only.
It is to limit person-to-person contact to stop the spread of coronavirus.
At @NYGovCuomo‘s direction, DMV will move to Appointment (reservation) Only in our 27 state-run offices to limit person-to-person contact and reduce density in response to the evolving #Coronavirus situation.— NYS DMV (@nysdmv) March 15, 2020
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Locally heavy lake effect for parts of Central New York overnight Friday
- Local AAA technician honored for car rescue fire
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Boom system installed south of the border to prevent trash from flowing into U.S.
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9