(WSYR-TV) — Amazon has announced that an employee at its Staten Island Fulfillment Center has tested positive for COVID-19.
The last day that the individual worked at the center was March 11.
Other positive cases have been reported at Amazon facilities in seven other states.
The retail giant temporarily closed some sites but is largely refraining from mass closures.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Cuomo moves NY Presidential Primary to June
- WATCH: Rain showers Saturday afternoon, warmer Sunday
- Corning headquarters lights up with uplifting message
- Carrier Dome construction “has to be exempt,” says Onondaga County Executive
- Minimal flood threat despite heavy rain this weekend
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.