STEUBEN COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Steuben County Health Department announced that five residents of the Corning Center nursing home died from coronavirus.
This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths in Steuben County to 49.
Several coronavirus deaths at the Corning Center were not previously released to the proper agencies.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Weedsport hands Auburn OT loss in field hockey
- Baldwinsville falls to New Hartford in girls soccer
- F-M boys stay perfect with shutout win over Liverpool
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Equitable Financial to move 700 jobs to Syracuse Inner Harbor
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.