ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Testing has been a major focus around Central New York and a reminder that anyone can get tested in Onondaga County right now.
The Syracuse Community Health Center is holding universal testing through Friday. It runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the South Salina Street location.
You can get tested regardless if you are showing symptoms. Bring your ID and insurance card if you have one.
The test is free of charge.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Police investigate shooting incident in North Syracuse
- NY Governor addresses looting and criminal activity issues
- Black bear caught on camera in Town of Clay
- SAT drops plans for home exam amid internet access concerns
- Syracuse athletes can begin returning to school June 8 for voluntary workouts
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.