ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Testing has been a major focus around Central New York and a reminder that anyone can get tested in Onondaga County right now.
The Syracuse Community Health Center is holding universal testing through Friday. It runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the South Salina Street location.
You can get tested regardless if you are showing symptoms. Bring your ID and insurance card if you have one.
The test is free of charge.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Summer’s not going away just yet this weekend, staying warm and dry
- Learn how Lucile Ball turned Jamestown, NY into a comedy destination at the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- New York Times: Google users experience temporary outages Thursday
- Town of DeWitt holds public comment session on policing, no final decisions made
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.