(WSYR-TV) — SUNY Upstate Medical has been called in to help with testing at SUNY Oneonta after a recent COVID-19 outbreak.
Chief of Infectious Disease at SUNY Upstate Dr. Stephen Thomas spoke to NewsChannel 9 on Monday about the outbreak.
Click the player above to watch the full interview.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Summer-like weather about to end
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Daboll praises Bills willingness to fight
- Border city looking at ‘shocking’ V-shaped economic recovery
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.