SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — NewsChannel 9 was joined by Dr. Stephen Thomas of Upstate University Hospital on Wednesday to answer questions about the coronavirus.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- More pandemic relief to meet ‘kitchen table’ needs?
- Saturday morning was the coldest for many of the winter, and in Syracuse coldest in years!
- ‘Just can’t get rid of that smell around here’ Smoke from controlled burn leaves neighbors frustrated
- WATCH: Lake snow develops for some late tonight
- Wildfire along California coast grows to 1,500 acres, prompts mandatory evacuations
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9