UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Utica business is making masks to save their business.
A & P Master Images, a printing and embroidery company, started making personal protective equipment during the coronavirus pandemic. This has brought back all 20 of their employees.
They now say they have improved their gear, sourcing material from around the United States.
A & P is now shifting operations a bit and working with the Mohawk Valley Community College to make commencement packages for graduating students.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Military plane conducts touch and go exercises at airport
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Positives and negatives from Bills defense against Dolphins
- Study: Manufacturing leads economic recovery in border region
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.