SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon gave an update on the COVID-19 cases in the county and announced a few changes in testing for school children looking to be tested at the NBT Bank testing site.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- FORECAST: Less rain Tuesday but still rather cloudy
- NEW: Could ‘Zeta’ bring CNY late week snowfall?
- United Radio expanding operations out west
- Through adversity, Bills step up to the challenge with character win
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.