(WSYR-TV) — NewsChannel 9 spoke with Cayuga County Public Health Director Kathleen Cuddy on Friday about the increase in cases in Cayuga County.
Click the player above to watch the full interview.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Free COVID-19 testing clinics for asymptomatic people coming to Cayuga County next week
- Governor Cuomo says a vaccine is months away, develops distribution plan
- GameStop brings Black Friday crowd, other Destiny USA stores not as busy
- Schedule for mandatory COVID-19 testing released for 30 schools in Onondaga County
- Baldwinsville Police looking for man who allegedly stole several items from Kinney Drugs