SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse University Department of Public Safety and the Syracuse Police Department are investigating a new report of a racist incident near campus.
The incident happened on Wednesday, December 4 on Euclid Avenue, near Ostrom Avenue. DPS says a Latino male and female reported being verbally harassed by someone driving down Euclid.
If you have information on the incident, you can call DPS at (315) 443-2224.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Warm, but nice this evening across CNY
- Massive American flag painted in Cortland County for Independence Day
- Oneida County announces 2 potential COVID-19 exposures
- Members of congress want plan developed for reopening US-Canada border
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9