SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University Chancellor Kent Syverud posted a message early Thursday morning on the Syracuse University website where he addressed concerns from students surrounding recent racist incidents on campus. The Chancellor says he signed 16 of the 19 recommendations and suggested minor revisions to the other three for them to consider.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Colgate stuns Cincinnati with last second free throw
- Syracuse Crunch picks up comeback win over Charlotte
- WATCH: Steady snow (and rain) moving out; wind and lake effect Sunday
- Is a White Christmas in central New York’s future?
- Liverpool hands Corcoran first loss of season on Romeo Clarke buzzer beater
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9