SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University Chancellor Kent Syverud posted a message early Thursday morning on the Syracuse University website where he addressed concerns from students surrounding recent racist incidents on campus. The Chancellor says he signed 16 of the 19 recommendations and suggested minor revisions to the other three for them to consider.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump signs executive orders to ban TikTok, WeChat in 45 days
- When will gyms be allowed to reopen?
- WATCH: Clouding up tonight with showers skirting Central New York Friday.
- Where are they now?: Jillian Zakrzeski
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9