SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University Chancellor Kent Syverud posted a message early Thursday morning on the Syracuse University website where he addressed concerns from students surrounding recent racist incidents on campus. The Chancellor says he signed 16 of the 19 recommendations and suggested minor revisions to the other three for them to consider.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Nottingham Bulldogs take down Bishop Grimes at MLK Basketball Classic
- After cashing in on QB gambles, Niners, Chiefs in Super Bowl
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Chiefs’ Reid headed back to Super Bowl after long absence
- Not All Mahomes: Chiefs defense shuts down Titans game plan
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9