11 people have been arrested in connection with a Weedsport prostitution sting, State Police said.
One man, 34-year-old Jason Stein, of Liverpool, was charged after he allegedly solicited sex with a victim under the age of 13 for money.
Stein was subsequently charged with first-degree attempted rape and second-degree attempted patronizing a prostitute.
The rest of those charged were:
- James E. Williams, 37, of Syracuse– Fourth-degree promoting prostitution
- Michaela A. Grant, 29, of Syracuse– Prostitution
- Angelique Trichilo, 24, of Syracuse– Prostitution
- Chad C. Phelps, 36, of Syracuse – Fourth-degree promoting prostitution
- Ashley S. Byrne, 29, of Syracuse – Fourth-degree promoting prostitution
- Nicole L. Longmuir, 30, of East Syracuse— Prostitution
- Maranda L Seeber, 32, of Kirkville— Fourth-degree promoting prostitution and seventh-degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Joseph M. Judware, 35, of Syracuse – Fourth-degree promoting prostitution and seventh-degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Courtney N. Robinson, 21, of Syracuse – Fourth-degree promoting prostitution
- Nicole Delfinio, 29, of Syracuse – Prostitution
Stein was arraigned in the Village of Weedsport and sent to the Cayuga County Jail on $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
The others who were arrested were issued appearance tickets returnable in the Village of Weedsport on June 20.
The NYSP was assisted in this investigation by the Cayuga County Sheriff’s Department and the Syracuse FBI Office.
The investigation is ongoing, and further details will be released.