CONSUMER REPORTS — About 90% of Americans are receiving a stimulus check from the government, but for many it won’t be enough to get them through this crisis, and they’ll have to prioritize which bills get paid.
In the video above, Consumer Reports provides advice on how to make that money last a little longer.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Fort Drum soldier dies in rollover accident in Afghanistan
- WATCH: Very warm to finish out the holiday weekend
- Syracuse Fire Department responds to nearly 150 calls on July Fourth
- Litter of abandoned kittens up for adoption in Oswego: Petsavers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9