LOS ANGELES (WSYR-TV) — Hollywood can be a dog-eat-dog world, but at this year’s Oscars there should be less meat consumed than in years past.
There has been a big push for sustainability during the awards season this year, and the Oscars went vegan.
So far, the Golden Globes, the Screen Actors Guild and the Critics Choice Awards have served vegan meals to their attendees. Nearly three quarters of the menu at the Academy Awards after party will be plant-based dishes with the option of adding meat.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Fulton parents protest fall sports postponement