SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — This past Saturday, we found the market bustling with shoppers and vendors of all kinds.
“I planted spinach in the ground in the greenhouse with no heat and it turned out really well,” said Fulton farmer Ben Payne. “Next year, I’m gonna do all my greenhouses.”
The Regional Market is open:
- Saturdays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sundays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursdays (May-November): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Paving project on I-81 to affect traffic in Onondaga County and Oswego County
- Staying safe during the Fourth of July weekend
- State police nab 3 with illegal weapons on Thruway traffic stop
- Syracuse football lands three-star quarterback from California
- Alternative Baseball Organization wants to come to Syracuse