SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — This past Saturday, we found the market bustling with shoppers and vendors of all kinds.
“I planted spinach in the ground in the greenhouse with no heat and it turned out really well,” said Fulton farmer Ben Payne. “Next year, I’m gonna do all my greenhouses.”
The Regional Market is open:
- Saturdays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sundays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursdays (May-November): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Xerox working to produce up to 1M ventilators
- Tesla starting to design ventilators using car parts
- Delta donating over 200K pounds of food to hospitals, food banks
- USNS Comfort will start taking patients with COVID-19
- Wishes on hold for Make-A-Wish Central New York