SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — This past Saturday, we found the market bustling with shoppers and vendors of all kinds.
“I planted spinach in the ground in the greenhouse with no heat and it turned out really well,” said Fulton farmer Ben Payne. “Next year, I’m gonna do all my greenhouses.”
The Regional Market is open:
- Saturdays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sundays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursdays (May-November): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Picture of the Day: 10/26/20
- FORECAST: Rainy and chilly weather returns Monday
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday