SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — This past Saturday, we found the market bustling with shoppers and vendors of all kinds.
“I planted spinach in the ground in the greenhouse with no heat and it turned out really well,” said Fulton farmer Ben Payne. “Next year, I’m gonna do all my greenhouses.”
The Regional Market is open:
- Saturdays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sundays (year round): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursdays (May-November): 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 47 charged in hefty Capital Region drug bust lead by Attorney General
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Overturned tractor trailer halts traffic on Rt. 26 in Oneida County
- SDA teams prepare for U.S. Youth Soccer Eastern Regionals
- Consumer report: cold brew coffee is easier to make than you think
- Women express concerns that vaccine could impact fertility