CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Central New York use to have lots of small venues where you could listen to music. Many of them are gone now and it’s hard to find a place without distractions, where it’s all about the music. Carrie Lazarus takes us to such a place in this week’s Extraordinary Place.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Rochester native to be inducted into Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Crunch come up short in shootout with Devils
- Friday Night Fever: High school basketball highlights from around CNY – 1/24/20
- WATCH: Rain arrives by morning, a wintry mix for some
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump