CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Central New York use to have lots of small venues where you could listen to music. Many of them are gone now and it’s hard to find a place without distractions, where it’s all about the music. Carrie Lazarus takes us to such a place in this week’s Extraordinary Place.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Lake effect snow on the move again this morning
- North Country Wake Up Weather: Friday January 22nd
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- Christian Brothers Academy announces annual Corvette raffle winner
- Honoring their hometown heroes: Some Bills players get extra support ahead of Sunday’s game