CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — Central New York use to have lots of small venues where you could listen to music. Many of them are gone now and it’s hard to find a place without distractions, where it’s all about the music. Carrie Lazarus takes us to such a place in this week’s Extraordinary Place.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- In communities large and small across America a weekend of protests
- Consumer Reports: How to buy or lease a car right now
- ‘My heart is broken’: Lawmakers weigh in on protests across the nation
- ACR Health to host virtual AIDS Walk on Sunday
- Family autopsy: Floyd asphyxiated by sustained pressure