NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The world’s most famous Christmas tree will be lit on Wednesday night. When the switch is flipped in Rockefeller Center, the holiday display in New York City will be complete.
On Fifth Avenue in New York City, it’s starting to look and feel a lot like the holidays now that the windows are decorated. Let’s take a look at some of the best displays in the city.
Saks Fifth Avenue had a magnificent light show as they teamed up with Disney to bring the world of Frozen to Midtown.
A tourist from Texas was fascinated by the display at Bergdorf Goodman, he said, “A few blocks uptown it’s all about good old fashioned fun at Bergdorf Goodman, with pinball and sleepovers. The theme is Bergdorf good times.”
It’s impossible to miss Louis Vuitton’s display as they wrapped their store in a psychedelic light display.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Josh Allen still doesn’t care about Jalen Ramsey’s ‘trash’ comments
- WATCH: Warm for CNY Thursday, showers for some
- COVID-19 testing options limited in rural parts of Central New York
- Business owner says all tenants of Shoppingtown Mall must vacate within 30 days
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9