UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You don’t have to go far to see a Picasso in Upstate New York. Just down the Thruway is an extraordinary museum.
Carrie Lazarus takes us to Utica where the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute continues to surprise visitors with its impressive collection.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Local 13-year-old with passion for coding is trying to make Christmas cheer contagious with light show
- 1 person in critical condition after crash in Town of DeWitt on Thursday
- NYSP investigating suspicious house fire in Jefferson County
- New York State reports its most cases of COVID-19 in single day since April 24th
- SUNY extends mandatory COVID-19 testing of CSEA-represented employees
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9