UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You don’t have to go far to see a Picasso in Upstate New York. Just down the Thruway is an extraordinary museum.
Carrie Lazarus takes us to Utica where the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute continues to surprise visitors with its impressive collection.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Delta donating 200 pounds of food to hospitals, food banks
- USNS Comfort will start taking patients with COVID-19
- Wishes on hold for Make-A-Wish Central New York
- Little Caesars donating 1M pizzas to hospitals, first responders
- Elder abuse concerns heightened amid COVID-19 isolation
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9