UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You don’t have to go far to see a Picasso in Upstate New York. Just down the Thruway is an extraordinary museum.
Carrie Lazarus takes us to Utica where the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute continues to surprise visitors with its impressive collection.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Friday Night Fever: Section III basketball and hockey playoff highlights
- Syracuse Crunch doubles up the Cleveland Monsters
- WATCH: Quiet for CNY heading into the weekend
- $6M in federal funding going to Native American Tribes across NY State
- Homophobic graffiti found in 4th floor restroom of Day Hall on SU campus
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9