UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You don’t have to go far to see a Picasso in Upstate New York. Just down the Thruway is an extraordinary museum.
Carrie Lazarus takes us to Utica where the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute continues to surprise visitors with its impressive collection.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Paving project on I-81 to affect traffic in Onondaga County and Oswego County
- Staying safe during the Fourth of July weekend
- State police nab 3 with illegal weapons on Thruway traffic stop
- Syracuse football lands three-star quarterback from California
- Alternative Baseball Organization wants to come to Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9