UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You don’t have to go far to see a Picasso in Upstate New York. Just down the Thruway is an extraordinary museum.
Carrie Lazarus takes us to Utica where the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute continues to surprise visitors with its impressive collection.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 47 charged in hefty Capital Region drug bust lead by Attorney General
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Overturned tractor trailer halts traffic on Rt. 26 in Oneida County
- SDA teams prepare for U.S. Youth Soccer Eastern Regionals
- Consumer report: cold brew coffee is easier to make than you think
- Women express concerns that vaccine could impact fertility
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9