LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s the biggest stage in the world: The International Barbershop Quartet Competition in Manchester, England. It’s a dream come true for the girls from Liverpool High School who call themselves Perfect Fourth.
The girls have only been singing together for a couple of years.
During their trip to England, they placed second in the world.
The girls got to compete on the world stage with financial help from the Extraordinary Talent Fund.
The girls are all settling in to college now. They plan to continue singing whenever they get the chance.
Click here to donate to the Carrie Lazarus Fund for Extraordinary Talent.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Source: Suspect in tractor-trailer chase in Geneseo shot and killed by police
- Heritage Hill Brewhouse set to open their outdoor seating area
- 1 dead after car catches on fire following police pursuit in Oswego County
- WATCH: Another mild night, a few showers possible Thursday
- Is outside seating at restaurants allowed right now?