SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The City of Syracuse, including Mayor Ben Walsh, will hold a virtual “big table” meeting on Thursday about how the Interstate-81 project would impact local jobs for those living in the city.
The meeting will include a panel of representatives from all levels of government, along with business and community leaders, to talk about local hiring, spending, and other topics.
The meeting will take place from 4 to 6:30 p.m. and you need to register online.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.