LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Wednesday, the last scheduled community meeting to discuss the future of Interstate 81 will be held at the Chestnut Hill Middle School in Liverpool from 6 to 8 p.m.
This meeting was scheduled after neighbors in Salina expressed concerns that there was not a meeting scheduled nearby.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Group wants to change City of Syracuse’s flag
- Day 2 of UAW strike: Where lawmakers stand
- Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office to host free child car seat inspection on Saturday
- New York issues ‘Grand Challenge’ to drone companies; NUAIR to manage program from CNY
- Three people facing animal cruelty charges in Oneida County
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9