LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Wednesday, the last scheduled community meeting to discuss the future of Interstate 81 will be held at the Chestnut Hill Middle School in Liverpool from 6 to 8 p.m.
This meeting was scheduled after neighbors in Salina expressed concerns that there was not a meeting scheduled nearby.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Few showers, feeling less humid Monday
- Sheriff: Three people expected to survive serious crash in Madison County
- Onondaga County Exec. pledges face masks for teachers
- Colon cancer screening: A Healthier CNY
- Businesses eager to welcome back Syracuse University students
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9