(WSYR-TV) — Fatburger has announced that they are buying Johnny Rockets for $25 million.
Once the Johnny Rockets deal closes, the company will own more than 700 restaurant locations worldwide.
Investors like FAT Brands plan to take Johnny Rockets’ retro diner theme to new heights.
Their stock was up 160% on Thursday morning.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- WATCH: Damp and cool start to the last week of October
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday
- WATCH: 24th Congressional Debate
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.