SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Police are investigating a shooting that injured one man on Syracuse’s southside Saturday morning.
Police say officers responded to the 300 block of Furman St. around 9 a.m. on Saturday, for reports of a shooting with injuries.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found shell casings, but did not locate a victim.
A short time later, a 21-year-old man showed up at the hospital with a gunshot wound to his shoulder. The victim is expected to recover.
This investigation is active and ongoing; anyone with information is asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Mainly dry, milder and muggier tonight
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
- A Walmart, Target and golf course in Oneida County may have all recently been exposed to COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.