ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — The New York Lottery announced one second-prize ticket for the January 13 Powerball drawing was sold in Rochester. The ticket is worth $1,000,000.
The ticket was purchased at the Fastrac gas station located at 2500 Browncroft Blvd.
The winning numbers for the Powerball game are drawn from a field of one to 69. The red Power Ball is drawn from a separate field one to of 26. The Powerball drawing is televised every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Biden inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp
- WATCH: Governor Cuomo updates New Yorkers on COVID-19 response
- Where to watch: SU vs. Miami
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.