SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One person was sent to to the hospital on Friday night after a stabbing in Syracuse.
Police were called to the 900 block of Butternut Street around 7 p.m. on Friday for a stabbing complaint.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found a 35-year-old female who had been stabbed. The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information should contact the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tompkins County Public Library to open for curbside and in-lobby pickup
- Storm Team Academy: Structure of a hurricane
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs
- Black or white, relax and have a beer: Best friends of different races invite community for conversation and brew
- TechBytes: Thursday 6/4/20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.