SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One person was sent to to the hospital on Friday night after a stabbing in Syracuse.
Police were called to the 900 block of Butternut Street around 7 p.m. on Friday for a stabbing complaint.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found a 35-year-old female who had been stabbed. The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information should contact the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Learn how Lucile Ball turned Jamestown, NY into a comedy destination at the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- New York Times: Google users experience temporary outages Thursday
- Town of DeWitt holds public comment session on policing, no final decisions made
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.