Preparations are underway for the tenth annual 93Q summer jam tonight! Organizers say they’re expecting a crowd of around 2,500 people.
Seven big name artists will be performing this year, including pop singer, Rita Ora.
The event kicks off at 6 p.m. at the Baldwinsville Papermill Island. Doors open at 5 p.m. Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate.
Here’s a list of the full line up:
- Headlining this year’s lineup is The Shadowboxers, a Nashville based group who has been opening for Justin Timberlake on his area tour. Their current single is “Timezone.”
- British Pop Singer Rita Ora is best known to U.S. music fans for her top 5 hit with Iggy Azalea, “Black Widow.” Her current song, featuring Cardi B and Bebe Rexha, is “Girls.”
- ROZES, a Philadelphia singer who was featured on the Chainsmokers #1 pop hit “Roses.” Her current single is “Where Would We Be.”
- Livvia is a California singer who has collaborated with Nick Jonas and Jessie J. Her current hit “Catch A Body” features Quavo from the Migos trio.
- Another singer from California, RJ Word is attracting a big following with over 7 million views of the video for his current hit, “What You Need.”
- Mackenzie Nicole is a native of Blue Springs, Missouri with a classically trained voice. Her current song is “Preview.”
- Kim Petras, who Paper Magazine called “most likely to dominate the pop charts in 2018.” She was born in Germany and now lives in California. Her current single is “Heart To Break.”