ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Oneida County Sheriff’s Deputies have charged a 13-year-old after investigating a report of a social media threat.
Deputies responded to Camden High School and determined the threat was not credible. At no time were any students or staff in danger.
That 13-year-old is now charged with falsely reporting an incident.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- CNY lawmakers react to Governor Cuomo’s emergency powers vote
- Shots fired in North Syracuse
- 371 days later, fans were back in the Carrier Dome Saturday
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- No. 6 Syracuse tops Vermont in front of fans at the Carrier Dome
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9