OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Two men are behind bars in Oswego County after being accused of burglarizing a home.
Oswego City police were called to Draper Street just after 9 a.m. on Friday, January 17.
According to police, Michael Kearns and Steven Douglas barged into a home, one armed with a knife, and demanded items.
The pair allegedly stole numerous items from the home and took off.
The victim knew the duo, according to police, and the two were found shortly after the incident and were taken into custody.
They are both facing robbery charges.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse University student protesters issued interim suspensions
- Lake effect returns to CNY Wednesday and Thursday, alerts issued
- Bishop Ludden races past Bishop Grimes in boys hoops
- Nottingham boys knock off Liverpool in regular season finale
- FORECAST: Morning snow transitions to rain by the afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9