OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Two men are behind bars in Oswego County after being accused of burglarizing a home.
Oswego City police were called to Draper Street just after 9 a.m. on Friday, January 17.
According to police, Michael Kearns and Steven Douglas barged into a home, one armed with a knife, and demanded items.
The pair allegedly stole numerous items from the home and took off.
The victim knew the duo, according to police, and the two were found shortly after the incident and were taken into custody.
They are both facing robbery charges.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 16 shot, 2 dead in ‘mass shooting’ in Rochester
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9