MONROE COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A fifth person has died from the flu in Monroe County.
The exact location of the death has not been given.
The first death was a child back in October. Since then, four other people have died in the county.
Three of those people were between the ages of 75 and 84.
The other person was older than 85-years-old.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Former Syracuse forward Robert Braswell is transferring to Charlotte
- Old Man Winter isn’t quite done with CNY just yet
- WATCH: Pleasant and dry for most to start the week
- Tattoo fundraiser for Fayetteville firefighter after kidney transplant
- Don’t forget to renew your motorcycle registration, the DMV warns
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9