SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Seven local Denny’s restaurants are closed because of unforeseeable business circumstances prompted by COVID-19.
According to the New York State Department of Labor, 240 employees are affected by the closings.
The following Denny’s restaurants have been closed:
- 6591 Thompson Rd., Syracuse, NY 13206
- 201 Lawrence Rd. E., Syracuse, NY 13212
- 103 Elwood Davis Rd., Syracuse, NY 13212
- 3414 Erie Blvd., Syracuse, NY 13214
- 176 Grant Ave., Auburn, NY 13021
- 5300 W. Genesee St., Camillus, NY 13031
- 7873 Brewerton Rd., Cicero, NY 13212
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Storm Team Academy: Structure of a hurricane
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs
- Black or white, relax and have a beer: Best friends of different races invite community for conversation and brew
- TechBytes: Thursday 6/4/20
- The List: Thursday 6/4/20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.